Agro Farming - A Safe And
In this blog we will discuss one of the most safe and reliable
investments that is historically proven to yield higher returns. Land property is
considered as a valuable asset nowadays which can be used for different purposes as per
the requirement. We are going to discuss using land for agriculture or farming
applications further below.
means practice of
agriculture that includes
both the growing of crops and the raising of livestock. Agricultural science, a
combination of "field", "soil", and "crop production" is used to form a compound term:
agriculture. Farmers who cultivate land and plants and grow food crops on them define
what agriculture means. The main types of agriculture include subsistence agriculture,
mixed farming, nomadic ranches, commercial plantations and ranches. Agriculture involves
raising animals and growing raw materials and food crops. It's an important part of
agriculture that started thousands of years ago. Below are some of the most well-known
forms of agriculture which use land for various kinds of activities.
A Quick Overview Of Different Types Of Farming
- Apiary Farming- Honey Bee Harvesting and Cultivation
- Dairy farming- Farming and production of milk and related products for small and
- Flower farming- Involve growing and selling various kinds of flowers.
- Hay farming- They are dedicated to the growth of livestock feed
- Orchard farming- An orchard is a farm of intentionally planted trees and shrubs
to grow fruits or nuts.
- Organic farming - Organic farms grow and process food without the use of
synthetic fertilizers or pesticides. Natural pesticides may be used in producing
organically grown food.
- Poultry farming- A poultry farm raises domesticated birds for meat and eggs,
including chickens, turkeys, ducks, and geese.
- Rice farming - Rice is a staple food for more than half the world’s population
and is grown across the globe. In many countries, rice is grown in small paddies
for personal consumption and to sell locally.
Source Of Livelihood
the main source of income for most people. About 70% of people depend
directly on agriculture for their livelihoods. The proportion of agriculture is high as
a result of the failure to develop non-agricultural activities to accommodate the
rapidly growing population. Moreover, many people in developed countries are not engaged
Contribution To Country Revenue
Agriculture is the main source of national income in most developing countries. However,
in developed countries, agriculture accounts for a small proportion of national income.
Raw Material Source
Agriculture is the main raw material for large industries such as cotton and jute dough,
sugar, tobacco, edible and non-edible oils. In addition, many other industries, such as
fruit and vegetable processing and hulling, derive their raw materials primarily from
Importance For International Trade
Buying Or Leasing A
Agricultural products such as sugar, tea, rice, spices, tobacco and coffee are the most
important exports of agricultural countries. With the smooth development of agriculture,
imports will decrease and exports will increase significantly. This helps reduce the
balance of payments disadvantages of each country and saves foreign exchange. This
amount can be used effectively to import other important inputs, machinery, raw
materials, and other infrastructure that help support the country's economic
Farmland For Agriculture
Benefits of buying a farmland
- Purchasing land gives you control over your destiny. Owners are responsible for
making administrative decisions regardless of whether they choose crop rotation,
decide on other farming practices, or improve their assets. Also, there is no need
to worry about rental contracts, extensions or cancellations.
- Agricultural land leases are usually either cash leases, flexible leases, or crop
shares. You can negotiate what works best for you.
- If you are an up-and-coming farmer, lease holding land is a cheaper way to get into
farming. Knowledgeable landlords may even be willing to provide insights and
- When it's time to extend a lease, it's easier to negotiate next year's financial
commitment than a long-term mortgage.
Benefits of leasing a farmland
- Rent is much cheaper than buying land. This allows you to buy equipment, livestock,
produce and expand production.
- There is nothing to worry about the land being rented to someone else.
- You build equity in your land, which makes it easier for you to borrow money.
- Not only can you benefit from improving your property, but you can also build
long-term wealth from land ownership.
Investment in land property is one of the traditional yet
safe and reliable types of
investment. Agriculture is the backbone of the country and serves an important part in
driving the economy. Modern farming methods for using advanced technologies are
generating greater yields benefiting everyone involved directly or indirectly.
Farming was started to encourage farming and related activities across
various geographical regions. We are here to provide you with investment
opportunities for your long-term goals. Contact us
for more information regarding buying and leasing